The Journey Begins

My name is Sean and this blog is to track the progress of my all Alpha/Beta Old School (93/94) deck. This is a project that I am starting in the new year (01/01/2018) with my friend Matt. The goal is that by the end of 2018 we both have 40+ card Old School decks that contain only Alpha and Beta cards. We will then play a match with the decks on New Years Eve. This will not be an easy task, and the cards we get will not be very good, but the challenge is what makes it fun.

To achieve this goal, I will try to acquire a new card for the deck every week, or at least to average 1 card per week. I want to use this blog to track my purchases, trades, and the current makeup of my deck. My friend Matt will be doing the same over at https://52weekbeta.blogspot.com/

Hopefully this is the first of many posts.

Sean

Comments

Popular Posts