Week 3 & 4 - Counters (Power Sink x2)

It has been awhile since I updated this so sorry to anyone who may be reading this at any point. It is not from a lack a buying cards for the deck, but a lack of motivation. I have always had a hard time buying stuff for myself. No matter how much I want something, I tend to just look at it, but never purchase it. Magic is no different for me. Even if the cards are a few bucks, and I know I will play with them, I have a hard time making the actual purchase. This is why I have an EDH deck that I have been talking about for several years now, but still have not put together.

Well, it has also been from a lack of buying cards. I purchased this pair of Power Sinks on January 21st via eBay. The seller had another copy up for auction, but I was unable to win the auction due to my computer not refreshing the page quick enough, but such is life.


That is all for this time, but I am hoping to not have such a long lapse between posts again.

Comments

Popular Posts