Cool Old School Card

This has nothing to do with my all Alpha deck, but it is too cool to not share. Last weekend (4/27/18 - 4/29/18) I spent some time at GP Columbus with my friend Matt. We got to spend some time playing Old School and looking for cards. I came away with 2 cool pickups that I wanted to write about.

First, I traded an Unlimited Mox Ruby, a bunch of shock lands, about 15 fetch lands, a pair of Tireless Trackers, and a bit of cash for an Unlimited Ancestral Recall. As cool as the Mox Ruby is, I have stopped playing red in Old School for the most part. However, I will never stop playing blue, so I decided that trading up into an Ancestral Recall would be a great idea.



Secondly, I ran across a really cool card that I have always liked. I took the opportunity to look over the card, and it is in amazing condition considering the card is almost 25 years old. I sat down and traded my Beta Sol Ring and a fair amount of cash for a NM Unlimited Time Vault.


The card is really cool, and does see play in Old School Twiddle Vault decks. It also sees play in Vintage to combo with Voltaic Key to take infinite turns. I have always liked the card, and it is in nice condition. In fact, the condition is so good I am considering having it graded.

Comments

Popular Posts