Week 24 - 30 Lands and Creatures

It has been a few weeks, but I finally have something new to share. First off, I acquired 5 more Alpha Islands. This brings my Island count up to 13, meaning I will only need 5 more. Now that I have 12 of the same art though, I will probably try to swap out the one with different art so they all match. I know it does not matter, but I prefer to have the art on all of my basics match.


Secondly, I was able to pickup 2 copies of Phantom Monster. It is a 3/3 Flier for 3U. It is one of the better creatures in my deck as it has evasion in the form of flying, and should be able to block and at worst trade with most creatures it will run up against. I decided to get these when eBay was offering a 20% off coupon. 


I now only need 10 more cards. I need 5 Islands, and 5 non land cards for my deck.

Comments

Popular Posts